- Machine Support
All major brands/manufacturers/models
- Part Design and Development
- Integrated 2D CAD program to create and edit CAD files
- Variable Shape Parts library to develop common parts from templates
- CAD/CAM Import & Conversion
- Import CAD files (industry-standard file formats)
- Raster to vector converts static images to CAD
- Automatic CAD file correction and error notification
- Automatic spline/ellipse smoothing and reduction
- Separate multiple parts from a single CAD file
- Automatic mapping of CAD layers to processes (cut, mark, etc.)
- Built-in Process Expertise
- Process parameters (manual):
- Separations for part, plate, and pierce spacing
- Kerf compensation and feedrate
- Lead-in/out style optimized for part geometry and quality
- Pre-heat timing for oxyfuel
- Cut sequencing - automatic or manual
- Automatic Nesting
Automatic Nesting is included as standard.
- Interactive Manual Nesting
- Color parts according to part property
- Drag, drop, bump and auto-bump parts on the nest
- Move, mirror, and drag to rotate parts
- Part interference detection
- Edit lead-in/out position and properties within the nest
- Animated cutting sequence simulation
- Management and shop reports
- Export reports directly to PDF, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, or webpage
- Post-processor with NC output
- DXF output
ProNest LTS Request a Free Trial
Nesting Software | 2019
ProNest LTS (formerly known as NestMaster) is a CAD/CAM nesting software designed for light industrial, mechanized cutting in job shop environments. It provides a software solution for one cutting machine, equipped for either conventional plasma or oxyfuel.
Take a Closer Look
The Hypertherm CAD/CAM Difference
ProNest LTS helps job shops increase material savings, boost productivity, reduce operating costs, and improve part quality by offering the perfect balance between cutting expertise and ease of use.
The software interface is intuitive and surprisingly easy to learn. Your team will be up and running faster, with more efficient programming, and fewer errors.
The ProNest LTS workflow is as easy as:
In addition, ProNest LTS is backed by Hypertherm’s global network of professionals, meaning you’ll always have access to the service and support you need.
What's New in 2019
With every new version release, ProNest users are finding new ways to improve productivity and profitability. If it's been a while since you last upgraded your software, please take a look to see what's new.
For complete details please see the What's New Guide
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, or later
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- 1.3 GHz processor or faster (3 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- VGA display with at least 256 colors and a resolution of 1024 x 768
- 2 GB available disk space
ProNest LTS is available in a local license format , meaning that it is limited to one local PC at a time, per license. The license is activated using a USB hardware device that plugs into the USB port of the PC.
For network license capability, please see ProNest or ProNest LT.