- Machine Support
All major brands/manufacturers/models
- Part Design and Development
- Integrated 2D CAD program to create and edit CAD files
- Variable Shape Parts library to develop common parts from templates
- CAD/CAM Import & Conversion
- Import CAD files (industry-standard file formats)
- Automatic CAD file correction and error notification
- Automatic spline/ellipse smoothing and reduction
- Separate multiple parts from a single CAD file
- Automatic mapping of CAD layers to processes (cut, mark, etc.)
- Job Set-up
- Material database (with grade and gauge)
- Custom remnant creation (define irregular shapes for nesting)
- Grain constraint
- Safe zones for plate clamping applications
- SureCut™ Technology and Built-in Process Expertise
- Material type, thickness, grade and class-based process parameters:
- Separations for part, plate, and pierce spacing
- Kerf compensation and feedrate
- Lead-in/out style optimized for part geometry and quality
- Cutting techniques
- Pre-pierce and edge pierce
- Pre-heat timing for oxyfuel
- Cut sequencing - automatic or manual
- Interactive Manual Nesting
- Group parts into clusters for nesting
- Color parts according to part property
- Drag, drop, bump, and auto-bump parts on the nest
- Move, mirror, or rotate parts
- Click and drag to automatically array parts
- Prohibit/permit nesting inside of a part
- Part interference detection
- Edit lead-in/out position and properties within the nest
- Animated cutting sequence simulation
- Control cut direction and cut sequencing on part-by-part basis
- Plate cropping
- Management and shop reports
- Export reports directly to PDF, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, or webpage
- User-defined machine and labor production costing
- Automatic calculation of part production costs and part/nest utilization
- Post-processor with NC output
- DXF output
ProNest LT Request a Free Trial
Nesting Software | 2017
ProNest LT (formerly known as TurboNest) is a powerful CAD/CAM nesting software designed for light industrial, mechanized cutting in production environments. It provides a single software solution for all of your conventional plasma and oxyfuel cutting machines.
Take a Closer Look
The Hypertherm CAD/CAM difference
ProNest LT helps fabricators and manufacturers increase material savings, boost productivity, reduce operating costs, and improve part quality by offering the right level of cutting expertise for your needs.
It also supports Hypertherm SureCut™ technology, including easy setup, optimized process parameters, and easy trouble shooting.
In addition, ProNest LT is backed by Hypertherm’s global network of professionals, meaning you’ll always have access to the service and support you need.
With every new version release, ProNest users are finding new ways to improve productivity and profitability. If it's been a while since you last upgraded your software, please take a look to see what's new.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, or later
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- Microsoft® Excel*
- 1.3 GHz processor or faster (3 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- VGA display with at least 256 colors and a resolution of 1024 x 768
- 2 GB available disk space
*Microsoft Excel 2007 or later is recommended for editing ProNest settings
spreadsheets (.xls). If Microsoft Excel is not available, a similar spreadsheet
application can be used.
There are two ProNest LT license formats available; local and network.
- Local License: A local license is restricted to a single PC at the same site.
- Network License: A network license allows the software to be used by more than one user at the same site but limits the number of simultaneous users to the number of network licenses purchased.
Licenses are activated using a USB hardware device that inserts to the USB port of either a PC or network client, depending on the license format purchased.