- Standard features
- Complete library of shapes – square, rectangular, round, oval, transitions, elbows, pipe, specialty
- Accounts for metal thickness on bend allowance
- Shear lists and Labels
- Production reports for metal, cleats, lining, vanes, hangers etc.
- Scaled 3D/2D views of fitting and patterns
- Fast, easy data entry with pop-down menus
- Designed with industry standards
- Shop standards all easy to customize to fit your shop
- Works with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10/or later
- Works with standard PC hardware
- Metric or Standard measurements: inches, centimeters, millimeters 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, .01, .001, .0001
- Customized country currencies
- Automatic gauge selection features
- Square footage and weights
- Customize all data bases and parameters
- Production Labels
- Technical calculator built-in
- User control of round and curved edges
Design2Fab Request a Free Trial
Sheet Metal Layout | 5 - Foreman
Design2Fab® Foreman is a stand-alone Hypertherm application for those creating HVAC duct, mechanical, kitchen, industrial, roofing, or specialty fitting layouts. Engineered to dramatically reduce the time it takes to develop and lay out flat patterns, Design2Fab provides you with the ability to create complex custom fitting layouts in minutes, not hours!
You’ll be able to output and print plot files (HPGL) for manual cutting or output a DXF to a CNC cutting machine. (DXF files can also be exported to ProNest®, ProNest LT, or ProNest LTS nesting software prior to cutting, allowing for optimal material utilization for jobs with multiple parts.)
Take a Closer Look
Simply enter the fitting’s dimensions and get a complete set of layout points, including blank and pattern measurements. Make complex or simple fittings in the same amount of time. Design2Fab is so easy to use, even a beginner to the sheet metal trade can immediately start making fittings!
Design2Fab is backed by the most dedicated and knowledgeable technical support team in the business. Our team of specialists has many years of industry experience with sheet metal layout software and CAM applications, offering a level of expertise and support that is second to none. Through our Software Subscription program, customers have access to one-on-one training sessions and unlimited technical support.