Design2Fab® 5 Sheet Metal Layout Software
For users who need to create HVAC duct fitting layouts, try Design2Fab®, a stand-alone Hypertherm application that may be used in conjunction with NestMaster, TurboNest or ProNest. Whether the application is HVAC duct, Mechanical, Kitchen, Industrial, Roofing or specialty, Design2Fab is known for its superb versatility. Complex custom fitting layouts may now be created in minutes not hours! In fact, Design2Fab is so easy-to-use, even a beginner to the trade can make fittings!
Click on image to get larger view in separate window
Four Levels of Design2Fab
All four levels of Design2Fab offer the following:
- Complete library of shapes – square, rectangular, round, oval, transitions, elbows, pipe, specialty.
- Accounts for metal thickness on bend allowance.
- Shear lists and Labels
- Seamless integration with Estimating module
- Production reports for metal, cleats, lining, vanes, hangers etc.
- Scaled 3D/2D views of fitting and patterns
- Fast, easy data entry with pop-down menus
- Designed with industry standards
- Shop standards all easy to customize to fit your shop
- Works with Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Works with standard PC hardware
- Metric or Standard measurements: inches, centimeters, millimeters 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, .01, .001, .0001
- Customized country currencies
- Automatic gauge selection features
- Square footage and weights
- Customize all data bases and parameters
- Production Labels
- Shear lists (manual layout)
- Technical calculator built-in
- User control of round and curved edges
Journeyman provides automated flat pattern sheet metal layout, where no CNC plasma table is in use.
Foreman provides automated flat pattern sheet metal layout with DXF output.
Enterprise provides a fully integrated flat pattern sheet metal layout with DXF output and estimating / costing system.
Estimator is a comprehensive, easy-to-use Estimating / Costing system available for flat pattern sheet metal layout.
Which version is right for you?
Click here for a side-by-side comparison chart of the four products.