- Plasma - high definition
- Plasma - conventional
- Bevel Machine
- Drill Machine
- Plate Machine
- Reposition Machine
- Rotary Pipe / Tube Machine
- Machine Support
All major brands/manufacturers/models
- Part Design and Development
- Integrated 2D CAD program to create and edit CAD files
- Variable Shape Parts library to develop common parts from templates
- CAD/CAM Import & Conversion
- Import CAD files (industry-standard file formats)
- Import Bill of Materials properties from CAD files
- Automatic CAD file correction and error notification
- Automatic spline / ellipse smoothing and reduction
- Separate multiple parts from a single CAD file
- Automatic mapping of CAD layers to processes (cut, mark)
- Automatically update nest with part revisions
- Built-in Process Expertise / Machine Configuration
- True Hole® technology capable
- Rapid Part™ technology capable
- True Bevel™ technology capable
- Automated job set up on the CNC (EDGE® Pro, MicroEDGE® Pro)
- Material type, thickness, grade and class-based process parameters:
- Separations for part, plate, and pierce spacing
- Kerf and feedrate
- Lead-in / out
- Cutting techniques
- Automatic and manual nest sequencing
- Grain constraint
- Edge pierce technology
- Automatic tabbing / micro-joints
- Safe zones for plate clamping applications
- Multi-head cutting with automatic head selection and variable torch spacing
- Job Set-up
- Material database (with grade and gauge)
- Customer database
- Custom remnant creation (define irregular shapes for nesting)
- Plate list
- Part library
- Assembly database
- Interactive Manual Nesting
- Sheets with multiple material types, thicknesses, and classes per job
- Group parts into clusters for nesting
- Drag, drop and bump parts on the nest
- Move, mirror, rotate, or array parts
- Prohibit / permit nesting inside of a part
- Part interference detection
- Edit lead-in/out position and properties within the nest
- Animated cutting sequence simulation
- Control cut direction and cut sequencing on part-by-part basis
- Plate cropping
- Management and shop reports
- Export reports directly to PDF, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, or webpage
- Costing and Quoting
- User-defined machine and labor production costing
- Automatic calculation of part production costs and part/nest utilization
- Quoting tool including itemized part costs, secondary processes, markups, and discounts
- OneClick™ feature runs all of your most common job tasks automatically
- Post-processor with advanced NC output
- DXF output
- Productivity Modules
- Enterprise Modules
- 3D Process Modules
- Machine Interfaces
ProNest Free Trial
Nesting Software | 2015
ProNest is an industry leading CAD/CAM nesting software for advanced mechanized cutting. It provides a single solution for all of your profile cutting needs, including plasma, laser, waterjet, and oxyfuel. It is specifically designed to help fabricators and manufacturers increase material savings, boost productivity, lower operating costs, and improve part quality.
Take a Closer Look
See Why They Chose ProNest:
ProNest 2015 includes many new features and enhancements that allow for even greater ease of use and productivity for metal fabricators and others in the cutting industry. Take a look at what’s new and see how ProNest can help your business.
Major features and enhancements to ProNest 2015 v.11.1 include:
- An automatic nesting process called IntelliChoice™ that makes advanced level nesting decisions based on the available parts in the part list.
- Simplified and intuitive user interface that more closely aligns with the look and operation found with commonly used business applications.
- Tabs to quickly navigate between nests, insert new nests, or reorder nests by clicking and dragging tabs to the desired location.
- An all new quoting tool including itemized part costs, secondary processes, markups, and discounts
- Imporoved class selection
- Waterjet enhancements including pierce types and quality by color
- Interior cut-up for laser
For a more complete listing of new features and enhancements please see the "What's New" Guide.
Why choose ProNest?
ProNest does more than any other software to automatically embed cut process expertise into the NC code. Whether it’s material type, thickness, or grade, ProNest is drawing on years of research and development to deliver the optimal adjustments including leads, separations, kerf, feedrate, and cutting techniques.
ProNest is brought to you by the cutting experts at Hypertherm. This allows you to leverage breakthrough cutting technologies like True Hole® and Rapid Part™, which are delivered automatically without operator intervention, and True Bevel™ which greatly reduces bevel set up time.
Ease of use
Users agree that ProNest is surprisingly easy to learn and use, particularly compared to other advanced nesting products. Our intuitive software only requires one interface, and users do not have to switch between different programs to complete the job. Your team will be up and running faster, and will be able to complete the job in fewer steps.
Customers consistently report that ProNest has the best technical support in the industry. Our team is fast, friendly, and professional, allowing you to get back to work sooner.
- Windows Vista® (SP2, 32 or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (SP1, 32 or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32 or 64-bit), or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later
- Microsoft® Excel*
- 1 GHz processor or faster (3 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- VGA display with at least 256 colors and a resolution of 1024 x 768
- 1.5 GB available disk space
* Microsoft Excel 2000 or later is recommended for editing ProNest settings spreadsheets (.xls). If Microsoft Excel is not available, a similar spreadsheet application can be used.
There are two ProNest license formats available; local and network.
- Local License: A local license is restricted to a single PC at the same site.
- Network License: A network license allows the software to be used by more than one user at the same site but limits the number of simultaneous users to the number of network licenses purchased.
Licenses are activated using a USB hardware device that inserts to the USB port of either a PC or network client, depending on the license format purchased.